Monday, April 28, 2014

An American Love Story - 2015



By Dr. Larry Pfaff

How do I express my feelings for you?
It is difficult to put into words; you do so much for me.
You make me feel complete as never before.
When I wake and see you beside me, I feel comforted.
Just looking at you makes me smile.
I cannot take my eyes off of you.
I learn so much from knowing you, about myself and others.
You help me find my way through life.
I want you with me always, every minute of every day.
Each day with you makes me better.
When we are apart I feel lost.
I long for your return, to touch you, to hold you, to be with you.
Each time we are reunited, I feel whole again.
I don’t know how I existed before you came into my life.
I cannot live without you.
My dearest
My irreplaceable smart phone.


Copyright 2014 Lawrence A. Pfaff

No comments:

Post a Comment